Saturday 30 March 2013

100 Word Challenge

“Happy birthday!” I stood, stunned at what just happened. “Wow, thanks!” I shouted. My everyone there started coming up, giving me gifts. Half of them were Easter eggs, the other half, proper gifts. I hate having my birthday at Easter. Most people give you Easter eggs. Like I don’t get enough! Looking at all that chocolate started to make me queasy. Suddenly, I fell to the ground. Waking up in a hospital room, I didn't know what was happening. Slamming the door against the wall, a tall doctor came in. He came over to me and contacted me in the eye with his terrifying stare...

7 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit of a weird doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, true.

      Delete
    2. Almost as if he was not a doctor.

      Delete
  2. Well done Betty , that was really good . Why not visit my blog page and comment . From Emily at Hillside http://emmymartins2.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey betty i really likes ths and may be you can write a next part xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.